Read The Room Presents... Poetry and Paella
October 4, 2022 SOLD OUT
Welcome to READ THE ROOM, a series of readings by some of New York's leading writers. Our guest readers represent a broad cross-section of the literary world, featuring authors of published works from top magazines, newspapers, websites and books. For this installment, we are celebrating the art of Poetry!
We are thrilled to invite you to an evening of readings by these renowned poets:
- Betsy Andrews, author of Crowded
- Theresa Burns, author of Design
- Franco D’Alessandro, author of Everything is Something Else
- Maya Lewis, the NONAC, Womanly
- Ananda Lima, author of Mother/Land
- Diane Mehta, author of Forest With Castanets
- Victoria M. Walker, The New York Times, AFAR, The Washington Post
Not only are we serving up a buffet of contemporary literature, but as food-lovers, we are also sharing wine, beer, soft drinks and a pan of paella to keep the juices flowing. So, come on down to Little Italy and get your culture on!